- 12/2017 – Following 16 weeks of development and testing, “Gateway” technology was integrated in our money transfer solution Hermes™. “Gateway” is used for communicating with the new Western Union™ host systems through Web Services and replaces the previously used “Host to Host” technology that was using a custom Western Union™ […]
- 06/2017 – Following 9 weeks of design and development, Chinese national payment card system China Union Pay was successfully integrated to the acquiring network of our client NBG. Cardholders with the China Union Pay international trade mark will be able to perform transactions via the merchants and ATM network of the National […]
- 05/2017 – Following 16 man weeks of analysis, design and development we delivered a fleet management solution to our client. The solution is implemented using asp.net technologies and supports health and safety company requirements.
- 02/2017 – ‘Boarding Merchant’ project was designed to resolve the problem of double registration of Merchants and POS terminals to WEB system iApply and back office system IBMi. Following 2 months of development we delivered front-end and back-end implementation and achieved real time communication between iApply to the IBMi via […]
- 06/2016 – We designed and delivered to our client, a self registration website, through which companies (external users) can register and then submit their company’s data. The internal user can view and update company’s data, and perform administrative tasks. The project was implemented with the use of PHP (backend/server), MYSQL […]
- 12/2015 – website http://www.armapharma.gr/ designed and implemented for pharma company Armapharma S.A. An e-shop service was integrated in the website. Both website and e-shop were implemented using WordPress CMS.
- 12/2015 – Mobile application Nobilis is addressed to active lawyers in Greece. The app calculates cases deadlines and synchronizes them with mobile or web calendars. Notifications are produced in order to ensure that lawyers will keep up with all their deadlines.
- 02/2015 – We designed and delivered to our client Worldbridge S.A., a Loyalty programs management solution which allows our client to design in detail and implement its own loyalty programs. Loyalty programs design and setup was implemented using Visual Studio 2013, C#.NET. The actual rewarding mechanism was integrated in the Hermes™ […]
- 01/2015 – Following 3 weeks of development, Mastercard debit card was successfully integrated to the CMS of our client. This is a card supporting Combined Data Authentication (CDA) for contactless transactions and Dynamic Data Authentication (DDA) for chip transactions. The card is capable of both EMV and non EMV magnetic-stripe […]
- 05/2014 – New product Visa pre-paid contactless was successfully integrated in the NBG’s Card Management System.
- 06/2013 – We designed and delivered a new WEB service “OnLine MT” for our product Hermes™ which allows customers to execute a money transfer through their bank account or credit card or goCash package. The service was integrated to the Hermes™ installation our client Worldbridge S.A.
- 05/2013 – Following the absorbing of FBB and PROBANK banks by NBG, the credit cards clientele of those banks was absorbed in the CMS of NBG.
- 03/2013 – Maintenance and improvements of the internal postal services application of TNT Post Greece. Development environment included Visual Studio 2008, C # .NET & SQL Server 2008.
- 10/2012 – After 20 weeks of localization and customization our payment services solution Hermes™ was successfully installed in our client BPN ODEME KURULUSU A.S. in Turkey.
- 11/2011 – On behalf of our client Worldbridge S.A. we designed and delivered a complete Western Union money transfer solution Hermes™ which allows customers to send money anywhere in the world. A non Western Union service allowing money transfer to bank accounts is also included.
- 07/2011 – Programs creating reports being archived through SFA (Spool File Archive) were redirected to ASM (Archive Storage Manager), thus achieving migration from the system i platform (“OnDemand”) to the system z platform (“Common Server”)
- 04/2011 – We completely redesigned the UI of an existing fraud detection application, as well as the new UI integration with the algorithms used in the original software. The fraud detection application functions as a real-time system that detects fraud based on predefined scenarios that apply over a pool of […]
- 07/2010 – Following 2 months of development, we consolidated the databases of our client in the Balkans (Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria) in order to be used by the Marketing tool solution “Advertise”
- 09/2009 – Following 8 man months of development we delivered a WEB advertisement management solution addressed to the Marketing department of our client. Our solution “Advertise” manages the advertisements of registered companies in different channels of promotion (web, written editions etc).
- 07/2009 – We designed and delivered a system that rewards selected customers of the Bank which are included in files of an external system (“Triad”). Each of the input files corresponds to a different campaign based on which customers are rewarded. The system was integrated in the CMS of the […]
- 06/2008 – As part of the new 24/7 online banking system of our client, we designed and developed the synchronization of the host IBM z with the back office IBM i system, thus acheiving real time information for the Bank cardholders through all the channels of information of the Bank […]
- 06/2008 – Following 24 man weeks of development we designed and delivered the pension funds management project addressed to the retired employees of former ETHNOKARTA S.A. which was later absorbed by NBG S.A. The solution was implemented in a WEB environment using Java.
The enterprise Custom Software Solutions based in Attiki region, has joined the Action “Digital Step” with a total budget of 84 million €. The Action aims at the digital upgrading of very small, small and medium – sized enterprises.
The investment’s total budget is 28.400 € out of which 14.200€ is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes investments in the following categories:
- Procurement and installation of ICT equipment
- Software for office applications, web development, e-shop services etc.
- Digital services (Digital advertising, e –security certifications, data entry and transfer etc.)
- Wage costs for new personnel
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Increase of profitability
- Reinforcement of an extrovert business profile
- Enhancement of entrepreneurship
- Creation /maintenance of high quality job positions
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but also for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.